Sunday, March 29, 2009

Trip to VA


So I noticed today how my post have gotten few and far between. So once again, I'm gonna try to hit some of the highlights. Last weekend I was able to go see my family in VA. I flew up there Friday morning and stayed through Monday. It was a wonderful trip to see them, have a sleepover party with the girls, travel around the city, and then have mom/dad/daughter talks. Needless to say it was a wonderful time together and very much needed. I was able to go to church with them Sunday and see the exciting things God is doing there. It was so wonderful sitting there watching them interact with people and hearing them talk about the different things going on and what God has done and is doing. For the first time (still with tearfilled eyes) I'm okay with them being there. They are without a doubt right where God wants them. I miss them already and have started saving again to fly out there sooner than later.

No comments: