Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So excited


WooHoo---- Can I tell you how excited I along with a thousand other people are within Mobile? You might be wondering why? Well I'm giving God all the glory for everything He has done. Over the past 17 months, Dayspring has been without a Senior Pastor. We have had many ups and downs, and through it all I have trusted that God is the God of all and greater things are yet to come. With that being said, let me add that there were times I wanted to throw in the towel. I wanted to run just like many others who did. However God never released me or moved me. So guess what that means, God moves. And He is doing just that. Dayspring has announced the potential pastor of Brett Burlson. He is here this week and preaching Sunday and I'm so excited. God is about to do something so big! I pray that God moves, and moves the people that are standing in the way. Greater things are yet to come for Mobile.

No comments: