Took a little more time to post than I thought.
Started a week ago:
I love the sound of rain and enjoy watching it if I'm home and not on call which isn't the case at the moment. Anyway, while I'm sitting here listening to in rain, as fast as it is coming down, thoughts are flying through my head. Why do I do the things I do? How do I rank things in my life? What fruit is coming my life? What legacy am I living at this moment? If I could change anything in the world about myself what would it be? If I could have a million dollars today? What would I do with it? Okay- this isn't hot seat time (one of the best games ever) I just like to get personal and know. I bond and connect, build trust, and then run with it. However, I'm realizing that I've change-- sadly enough I don't think it's for the better and I don't like it. I am putting a stop to it now.
1. Why do I do the things I do? Fear of what people will think. I will not say no.
2. How do I rank things in m life? (Honest- wow I hate putting this in words) Work, Church work/activities, God, Family/Friends, Self.
3. What fruit is coming from my life? Not the fruits of the Spirit
4. What legacy am living? I can't help but think of Nichole Nordeman's song. "I want to leave a legacy How will they remember me? Did I choose to love? Did I point to You enough To make a mark on things? I want to leave an offering A child of mercy and grace whoblessed your name unapologetically And leave that kind of legacy" That's what I want t leave but I'm afriad right now, that isn't all people see. :(
5. If I could change anything in the world about myself what would it be? Trust God in EVERYTHING! I'm tired of giving Him something and then taking it back ten hundred times. I want to trust and have enjoy faith in Him that nothing else matters.
6. If I could have a million dollars today, What would I do with it? Hummm,,,,well pay off credit card, buy a new down comforter and pillows, adopt a child from Africa and provide for him/her and there family. I would also like to help my church thats not in the best situation. I would take a weekend off and stay at the Grand Hotel and have a massage every other hour :) Ha Ha!