Tuesday, May 13, 2008

In the waiting...


Pain -The gift nobody longs for, still it comes And somehow leaves us stronger When it's gone away


Pray -I try and pray for Your will to be done But I confess it's never fast enough for me


It seems the hardest part is waiting on You When what I really want is just to see Your hand move


I want a peace beyond my understanding I want to feel it fall like rain in the middle of my hurting I want to feel Your arms as they surround me And let me know that it's okay to be here in this place

Resting in the peace that only comes In the waiting


Time - Time to let it go and just believe Trusting in what no one else but You can see


Free - Freedom from the fears that close me in When I can't get beyond where I have been

But then again The silence doesn't mean that I'm alone As long as I can hear That I am still Your own


In the waiting...


I'm so glad God calls me His own and that all of these millions of thoughts, feelings, ideas, and emotions: I can trust in God with!

No comments: