Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A New Day

I have loved this verse for some time. I am crawling in the bed, and I can rest tonight even with everything going on, because I know God is with me. I know He has saved me. It's very hard to remember, when I am always being told something different but He does take great delight in ME! He loves me enough to quiet my frustrations and bitterness, complaints, and problems with His love. And I don't even have to wait for a husband to sing over me, b/c He rejoices that way over me.

His merices are new every morning!
Praise God that even when I don't see the light within any situation---God is there! He is the Light! I don't have to carry the burdens alone. Please pray that I rest tonight remember this, not just believing it this moment but through the week and the storms and mountains that come up every day!

No comments: