Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day by Day

Wow, I can't believe it's already February 7---It's been over fifteen days since my last post and goodness---they say time flies when you're having fun! So I guess that's what has happened, or something like that. I haven't really been able to put my thoughts and feelings in to words and so I've kinda hidden myself under everything trying to figure it all out. No luck with that. . . . .

So anyway- things to catch up on:



I posted the pictures of the trips and they were amazing! They took me out of the normal daily thoughts and made me challenge myself to come back.



Work has been unbelieviablly busy! We've added some large accounts but sadly lost a couple of employees so it's been very stressful getting everything done---I'm learning there really isn't enough time in a day to do it all. However we did go form 70+ tickets this week to 21. That is a huge accomplishment----when you not that it was really just two of us in the office. I'm proud and learning that's what matters.



Bible Study- I'm excited that I started a new Bible Study last Tuesday with Ressa. We're doing Nancy DeMoss' book on Holiness. It's been awesome and I'm excited about the next nine weeks. I know I will be challenged to be more Holy and live as Christ.



Church- Not sure what God is doing within for Dayspring. My heart is stired in a very complicated way and I can't figure it out. I'm very prayerful for the search commitment and the future of Dayspring but I don't know where I see myself. Praying through it all and hope to find peace soon.



Health- Well I started telling you about a journey for a new me at the beginning of the year. I was challenged by the book, "Are You Ready" and was very excited about the newness of the challenges ahead. So I started Monday with Medi and was very excited about it all. However it's now day six and I'm not giving up but I'm over the turkey and chicken considering that's all I've eaten and please note only 500 caleries of those a day. I go back Tuesday and really hope that I've lost some weight to encouragement to move forward. Between being sick after Celine and then going to OK , and then the changes for work I waiting until I started and so I'm calling Monday. I'm also doing the Biggest Loser Workout videos. Gotta love me some Bob Harper!

No comments: