Friday, July 18, 2008

Help


Well friends- it's seems just like yesterday I was on call but I believe the time has come for me again. Please pray this weekend there are no issues and everything goes well. I'm super excited about our church serving tomorrow at Light of the Village. It's going to be an awesome day of living worship! I'm pumped! I just don't want to hace to work the entire time, or to be honest all all while I am there. I am praying that there are no issues. Then tomorrow night, there is another window to swith out a peice of equipment and so that means all of our customers go down. Fun Fun! Pray that things work smoothly and quickly. Because I would really like to go the Bay Bears game Sunday night as well. Wish me luck---b/c it's time for on call!


1 comment:

Lonely Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.