Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lord, I give it all to You

I am so excited! Even with the blackberry today (after many calls this morning) I made it to Light of the Village! We had a great group of Dayspring members come as well as a lot of kids from the community. I didn't realize how much I missed serving. God has given me that desire and passion, and due to other cirumstances, I have put it on the backburner. God, please forgive me.

I felt complete for the first time in a long time today for several reasons. 1. I was loving God and through Him, loving people. 2. I was putting others first. 3. I was surrounded my people I love (missing a few) 4. I was able to see kids smile and enjoy themselves. 5. I was encouraged by there love. It was truely a great day! I am very thankful I didn't let Satan win, because I almost didn't go b/c I was running late with on call. I'm not going to make the mistake again, it's time for me to get things in the right order. Lord, I give it all to you!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

It was good seeing you today! It sounds like Light of the Village had a great turnout. I also LOVE the new background!