Monday, September 15, 2008

God, please mold me!


This morning, I'm very thankful that I rose early and was able to find peace for today in Him. I'm thankful that even as difficult as it is today to keep my mouth SHUT, I know that I can sing this to myself as I reminder that even today is held in God's hands. I'm thankful that I can relate to the pottery. After taking a class in it just once, I have such a great respect as it's a lot of work. Your hands have to be kept firmly on the clay, or it will tilt, woble, even with that firm connection, the clay can have airbubbles that could cause the same thing. With that being said, I'm thankful that God's hands are firmly wrapped around me, molding me into something of only His design. Right now, I think He is just having to get all the air bubbles out of me so I can stand firm in Him with a core foundation built in His trust. I'm thankful for today! Please pray that I remeber God's hands are around me, even if it is one around my shoulder and one over my mouth that is fine too!

"The Pottery's Hand" by Darlene Zschech

Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour

I know for sure, all of my days are held in your hands,

crafted into your perfect plan

You gently call me into your presence

guiding me by Your Holy Spirit

Teach me dear Lord to live all of my life through Your eyes

I'm captured by Your holy calling

Set me apart, I know you're drawing me to yourself

Lead me Lord I pray

Take me, mold me, use me, fill me

I give my life to the Potter's hand

Call me, guide me, lead me, walk beside me

I give my life to the Potter's hand

You gentlly call me into your presence

Guidin me by your Holy Spirit

Teach me dear lord to live through your eyes

I'm captured by you holy calling

Set me apart, I know your drawing me to yourself

Lead me Lord I pray

No comments: