Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Steps to a New Me

Alright Friends: I'm slowly learning, I'm learnging that my worth is not in my name, who my family is or what they did, what job I have, or what church I go to.



I was reading an article and blog from Dan Miller, which brough these points.

You were created to house the fullness of God. Seeing ourselves in the light of who God made us to be is both exciting and contagious.

I am having to change the way I see myself and how I let others see me as well.
It's been challenging to do, but I know it will be w ell worth it.
So, are you housing the fullness of God today?
While I have been full of despair and hopelessness because of the current situations, there wasn't room for much else.
While I was angry and resentful with others, people noticed and I wasn't housing and catering to the fullness of God first.

I'm taking on the challenge of realizing and reminding myself and others that, I was created to house the fullness of God. My life takes on a different meaning and purpose and that is worth it all.

No comments: