Thursday, November 6, 2008

Be Still


Be still are the words I have heard several times lately: in my walk with God, from my friends, family and even from doctors.

I had the injections done Wednesday for my neck and it's been intresting. I am very very sore and even more frustrated b/c it didn't work. I'm hoping the limits I have right now are going to wear off, b/c it's going to be upsetting if not. I can hardly move and if I push it, it takes my breath away in a scary way. What a nightmare! Anyway- I'm trying to be still but it isn't the easiest thing to do in any way.
However, it is awesome knowing that God is God and I'm not! It's awsome knowing in the frustrating, overwhelming and painful moments that He is the Great, "I Am."
Right now, I'm trying to just be still. Let me say with my schedule it isn't easy and now that I'm back on call this week it's even more difficult however, I'm having some Be Still time for myself. I'm being still to HEAL- physcially, emotionally, metional, and spiritually. It's going to take some time, but I'm ready and have realized. . . . .I'm not going to be able to get over any limitations until I take the time to Be Still in any area of my life.

No comments: