Friday, November 28, 2008

Finally something normal

ImageYes, I will be 25 years old in a week, however I do love going to this toy store. I remember every year after Thanksgiving, my mom took me get a doll or at least pick it out for Santa. Oh the memories of this place, it is the coolest toy store ever, because they don't have just everyday toys you can get anywhere they are special toys and dolls. I can remember the smells and the feelings of going back in the doll room and everything when I was little. Most of my Karen's came from here----we have memories from this place! Anyway, I can't wait to take my children here, but until that time I enjoy going with Meagan. Of course Oogie loves it as well-----Meagan today got to leave with a purple barn and several barn animals----that are oh so cute and full of noises and sounds of all kinds. 

No comments: