Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Celine in New Orleans!

The day has finally come for us to see Celine again. My family and I went in 2003 to Las Vegas to see her and it was out of this world. So we were very excited when we found out she was coming to New Orleans on a Saturday night. We had the tickets and were ready to roll: Section 105, row 16, seats 2-5. I felt a little better but maybe it was b/c I was so heavely drugged I didn't feel much. :) We headed out my my parents house and drove to New Orleans. We meet my sister at the hotel, she flew in from Jacksonville. We went to lunch at Ruth's Chris and had an amazing time. A sweet couple that my parents are friends with meet us there. It was wonderful and let's just say in no way did I follow the Biggest Loser challenge there. :( However, it was wonderful! We went back to the hotel, b/c I was out of it and needed to recharge and so did my sister. So we took a long nap and then it was time to get ready for Celine. Woohooo.



Below are a few pictures from the concert. It started raining while we were walking over there so we look a little rough but oh well.















No comments: