Saturday, January 10, 2009

Here I come . . .


Today is the big day, we have been waiting and excited about today for a while now. We are about to leave my parent's house to pick up my sister from the airport and spead the rest of the weekend in New Orleans. The concert is tonight and I'm so excited. I've been sick for the past three days, and gone to bed between 5:30-7 in hopes lots of rest would make it go away. Well, my plan didn't so much work but I'm getting better. Thanks for the prayers. Please pray that Kristi is safe and smart as she travels- this is really pushing it for her and of course I'm worried. We didn't think about the time frame when we bought her ticket and of course we weren't going to go without her. Anyway, I also hope to meet up with my friend Anna tonight. She is going with her mom and we're trouble together! So New Orleans or better yet Celine- here I come!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Cute! I love the new header!! I already have another in the making... I just have to find pictures that I want to use!