Sunday, June 29, 2008

Crazy Mood

This is what happens when I have time off . . . . . .I get in a crazy mood b/c I had time to think. Do you know what that means----a headache and needing a nap but you can't nap b/c your so excited that your heart is pumping extra hard. That is where I am right now. I have spent time this afternoon thinking and so strongly want to "fix" everything. However, I alone can't. I'm praying for a movement-- a change--- a turning point that defines where we once were and hope to never go back. My life needs this, my job needs this, my family needs this, my church needs this. I'm ready! While working around the house tonight, I have had on different Passion confernces online that I was listening to, and then watched some other things and I got myself pumped saying that is what I need. However, those were all confernces. I desire a weekly gather of super passionate people ready to do Christ-centered things. We don't need another campagin, we need to ask God to help heal the heart issues and then we won't have the problems we do. I am not going to be let down. My God Saves and moves amoung His people. I am determined that change can happen and I am not going to stop praying and seeking God because people say it won't last or won't work. Are you ready? Are you going to join me? Am I standing alone with this desire? I know this isn't all there is .. . . .so what are we going to do about it?

No comments: