Saturday, June 28, 2008

So excited . . . .

I'm going to be an aunt again! No not, Donny and Julie. Hampton and Lindsey!! I'm so excited for them. They moved to Brookehaven, MS to serve at a church there and God has richly blessed them. They are such special people in my life and I enjoyed my time with them at Four Mile.

Today, Hampton's mom and Lindsey's parents went to Brookhaven to see them for the Church 4th of July celebration tomorrow. So it was a perfect time to share the great news. While everyone was gathered, she called to share with me too. I guess she knew I was going to cry. This is what is funny though: today I went to the mall with Jennifer and there were people with babies everywhere and even more people that were expecting. Jennifer made the comment as we walked through Target baby clothes that I needed another baby to take care of to get me until the point I have my own. (God willing- PLEASE! Don't listen to Ressa's mom, it is the desire of my heart. I desire a husband to do ministry with and a family)

:) God is good! I'm thankful that even though I'm not as close in distance to them as I would like to be, I'm still going to be able to spoil this wonderful creation. Please pray for them during this time. They are leaving on a mission trip next week. I'm so excited for them. I can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks, when I am back in Jackson.

No comments: