Saturday, June 28, 2008

What do I do?


Alright, it's Saturday morning and I have nothing I have to do all weekend? I don't know how this happened, I'm not on call, I'm not babysitting, the house is clean, and I don't know what to do. What do people do with themselves in times like this? I'm just sitting here, I've responded to emails, gotten on facebook, myspace, read the blogs, watched a movie- now what? Is this what the weekend is really suppost to be like? WOW! I think I might go scrapbook or work on it online--who knows! This is just a werid feeling. I do need to clean out my car, my mom would most likley say my closet too, if I lived at home--she always thought that could be cleaned out.

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

I am so glad that you finally get a normal weekend to rest, relax and do NOTHING!! Hope that you will realx and enjoy! Love ya!