Friday, October 10, 2008

27 Dresses

I am sure you have heard of the movie, 27 Dresses, that is my thought right now. I'm so excited for two people mine married. Taris- a friend from Moss Point and I did everything together growing up, we road to school together, went to church together, hung out, went to MC together. She is the best! Sadly, the miles between us made us lose touch, however the friendship is still there that if either of us knew we needed something we could call the other person. That is how are families are as well. It's funny to think back b/c we liked two of the same guys too! :) Can't wait to see her, I know she is going to be beautiful, as always! I am also very excited to see many of my old friends. It's been so long and those visits are very much needed.

Anyway, Sandy is also getting married tomorrow! Yes, I will be flying from MS back to Mobile to make it for her respection. I work with Sandy at Callis and she is going to make a beautiful bride. So there are the two brides who will be enjoying there special day tomorrow!

Sunday- I am hopefully waking up early to go to Pinelake. I am praying things work out for me to meet with Bill and Matt even and go to lunch. Then I'm so excited that God has allowed Hampton to be ordained Sunday night. So I will be attending that and then driving back.

As you can see it's going to be a busy weekend, but I'm most excited about the people I will get to see, it almost makes things all better know I will be surround by close friends and family. Yes, as you know two weddings in one days as it is such a beautiful and exciting thing, it is also very difficult for me as I have to admit I'm jealous. Please pray that I have the right attitude and control emotions of all kinds. :)

No comments: