Friday, October 31, 2008

Painfully Frustrated

Well friends: I would have hoped after this past year that things would settle down but it hasn't. I went back to the doctor Wednesday to get the the reports from the MRI and it basically went like this. The doctor walked in: said "Looking at the MRI report and PT report: things aren't as expected. We need to schedule next week for you to have a cathiter nerve block, my nurse will be right in to schedule that with you. Have a great day." He continued to just walk out the door. As you can imagine I was beyond frustrated for several reasons. Nurse came in, schedule it for next week and then I left. I was so out of it, I didn't check out nor realize it, until they called yesterday. I didn't make it to the car before the tears started flowing. I need you prayers as it's very frustrating. I am back in PT three times a week for over two hours those days.

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Tiff, I am so sorry that the doctor treated you that way! I am sorry that you are having to go thru all of this. Know that we are praying for you!!! Love you!