Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hopeful

Well, I'm trying to have a positive attitude and not say, here we go again but here's the update. With the stress of everything else, I have put myself on the back burner, and with everything else going on with my body my neck has surely been put back---however, it wasn't going to allow me to do that anymore daily routines were becoming difficult due to the pain along with the headaches. I seriously thought that it was just because of stress, however realized it was only getting worse, so I called Patrick and went to a new doctor he recommended. Of course---more drugs, MRI, and thereapy. While I had the MRI, this past Tuesday night and get the results Wednesday and I started PT again Wednesday and then went again Friday. She is very concerned because I have no movement from C4-T2. While we were going through the history she couldn't believe that I had been to 6 different places for physical therapy and had everything from botox, epiderials, nerve blocks, and whatever else done. The car accident was seven years ago, it seems like so long ago, but at the same time like yesterday. Anyway, so here we go again---I am trying to be hopeful that I can be healed from this pain. I am hopeing and working hard on all the things she gave me to do at home. It's already been painful to start back but hopefully it will be worth it. So here we go . . . . . . .

No comments: